The DSPfactory is a powerful digital effects processor equipped with 24-bit FV-1 DSP chip (by Spinsemi).
The main features:
- 8 built-in digital audio effects stored in the Internal bank,
- 8 built-in, fully editable digital audio effects stored in the External bank,
- preprogrammed, unique echoTapper bank (by Piet Verbruggen) providing following analogue tape echo units simulation: Meazzi Echomatic-I model ‘J’ Classic, Meazzi Echomatic-I model ‘F’ Classic, Meazzi Echomatic-I model ‘F’ Special, Meazzi Echomatic-II Bank, Vox LongTom Classic, Meazzi Echomatic-II Classic, Roland model 301 Mode 5 oraz Reverb and/or Tremolo,
- 32 fully editable User patches,
- 3 knobs for real time controlling processor parameters,
- Built-in MIDI interface for real time controlling processor parameters,
- MIDI System Exclusive support for saving/loading User Patches,
- Built-in USB interface for updating External bank,
- special DSPfactory Programmer Application for updating/editing External bank,
- Foot-switch input controller (for bypassing),
- Stereo input/output jacks (front and back panel),
- Intuitive user interface with OLED display,
- Built-in high quality headphone amplifier.
For more information go to the Download section where you can find the DSPfactory Owner’s Manual, DSPfactory Programmer Application and list of ready to use effects (banks and patches). You can find there the demonstration of echoTapper Bank (few mp3 files) and all the diagrams as well. At the Gallery section you can find some photos that demonstrate how the DSPfactory was built and special video where The Shadows: Sleepwalk, Theme for young lovers and Peace Pipe songs are performed by Ryszard Sułkowski an amateur musician. If you have further questions go to the Contact section.